Monday, October 25, 2010

Lauren and Mark's Wine Country Wedding

Its been exactly one month since Lauren and Mark tied the knot in a beautiful wedding at Beaulieu Gardens in Rutherford, CA. Happy ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY...many more to come!  Lauren and I worked together for a few months trying to find the perfect band to fit their reception. I always suggest to clients to go see a band, and not strictly rely on the promotional materials. Often seeing is believing.  Lauren and Mark went to a few events to check out bands. When they went to see Busta Groove, I received a text message at one in the morning saying... "I LOVE THEM, BOOK IT!" So we did.

I haven't seen the photos from the photographer and will post some when I get them. Here are some fun action shots the band caught of the evening! Looks like too much fun! 

Congratulations Mark and Lauren!! 


Busta Groove - Bustin' a Groove!  

No comments:

Post a Comment